Monday, November 5, 2012



“WHAT WILL I DO TO GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL”

            First of all I am trying my best in my school. I am going to work hard and do what I can. I am going to work with my teacher for she/he can help me. I will try to get straight A’s. Right now school is stressful and I missed some homework now what I am going to try to do is work hard and get a reminder to do my homework. I have an F on science so what I’m going to try to do is go to her class after school or during lunch to do extra credit work there. I’m going to try and not get sick and be absent because if I’m absent I am missing assignments and I get bad grades and then I don’t graduate. It is going to be hard to do all this but I can probably manage to do all of this in no time. If I don’t succeed then I will be mad at myself for not choosing the right. If I manage to do all this then I will graduate and I will be choosing the right. And if I graduate I can try to go to college and get a job and a house. Now all of this can happen if I choose the right and graduate high school. If I do all my classwork and my homework and project I can graduate also if I cooperate with the school and do better thing than just slack of and do the wrong


Do homework
Do classwork
 
 
Do my projects
And more
 

No comments:

Post a Comment